J.Walter Thompson Intelligence has released its report "Beauty Tech Futures."
According to the company, legacy brands, start-ups and major retailers are ushering in a new era of hi-tech products, applications and personal care habits. This new era is encouraging brands and artists to re-imagine beauty products—from 3D-printed face masks to AI makeup—for a fully digitized future.
- In-depth sector analysis across products, services and retailers;
- Interviews with experts and entrepreneurs in the field;
- How retailers are creating smarter and more intuitive shopping experiences;
- How biology and engineering are driving luxury offerings; and
- Packaging trends in beauty and personal care.