Tackling the waste problem and utilizing sustainable business practices are becoming major initiatives for many beauty and personal care businesses. UpCircle Beauty aims to address both issues with the use of upcycled ingredients.
The London-based UpCircle Beauty utilizes leftover natural ingredients, such as used coffee grounds and brewed chai tea spices, in its products.
- Organic Face Serum with Coffee Oil (30 ml);
- Coffee Face Scrub (100 ml) available in herbal, floral and citrus blends;
- Coffee Body Scrub (200 ml) available with tangerine and peppermint; and
- Chai Soap Bar (100 g) available in Cinnamon + Ginger Chai and Fennel + Cardamon.
South Korea's Beigic is also embracing the power of the coffee bean. Green coffee beans, the company's hero ingredient regenerates the skin, improves the smoothness of the skin and helps with pore concentrations, the brand stated on its website. Additionally, Beigic touted coffee's ability to aid in the recovery from ultraviolet rays or external stimuli.
- Damage Repair Treatment Mask;
- Scalp Revival Purifying Scrub;
- Regenerating Oil; and
- Correcting Exfoliator.