In order to meet the growing demand for multifunctional beauty products, Perricone MD has relaunched its No Makeup Skincare range with "improved formulations, enhanced technology and expanded shade ranges."
According to Perricone MD, No Makeup Skincare was created to improve the appearance of skin's texture and tone over time, while instantly providing a beautiful, no makeup look.
For the relaunch, new shade palettes were created for the No Makeup Foundation, No Makeup Foundation Serum and No Makeup Concealer. Additionally, the formulas of No Makeup Bronzer, Blush and Highlighter were upgraded.
Key ingredients include neuropeptide, DMAE, vitamin C ester, alpha lipoic acid, Acyl-Glutathione, daisy flower extract, a complex consisting of Persian silk tree and holy herb extract, and a peptide blend.
Products in the No Makeup Skincare portfolio include:
- No Makeup Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20 available in eight shades ($60);
- No Makeup Foundation Serum Broad Spectrum SPF 20 available in eight shades ($60);
- No Makeup Concealer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 available in five shades ($35);
- No Makeup Instant Blur Skin Perfecting Primer ($55);
- No Makeup Bronzer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 ($35);
- No Makeup Blush ($35);
- No Makeup Highlighter ($35);
- No Makeup Eyeshadow ($35);
- No Makeup Mascara ($30); and
- No Makeup Lipstick ($30).