French fashion designer, Isabel Marant, has teamed up with L'Oréal Paris for a limited-edition makeup collection, Wanted by Isabel Marant, featuring five multi-functional products.
The "multitasking beauty essentials" include:
- Shine: A highlighter-like product meant to blur imperfections and illuminate the cheekbones, brow bones, bridge of the nose and cupids bow;
- Smoke: An eyeshadow palette featuring two shades—Coal Wind a matte black and Scarabeo Storm a deep green with blue reflects;
- Amaze: A multi-purpose lip and cheek gloss that reacts to the skin's pH to give a soft pink hue;
- Wanted: A translucent mascara designed for both eyebrows and eyelashes; and
- Smile: Seven new Color Riche matte shades, including Bastille Whistle (nude); La Seine Shadow (a muted peach); Pigalle Western (red-orange); Palais Royal Field (a warm red); Saint Germaine Road (a fuschia); La Butte Marshall (a cool blue); and Belleville Rodeo (burgundy).