PYT Beauty is a brand focused on creating clean cosmetics, or as it calls it "beauty without the BS (bad stuff)."
PYT Beauty reportedly follows E.U. standards and creates products without parabens, phthalates and petrolatum, among others.
PYT Beauty products are available for purchase at Credo and Macy's Natural Wonders section.
The PYT Beauty Standard
- Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E);
- Olive oil & olive leaf extract;
- Jojoba seed oil;
- Shea butter;
- Avocado oil;
- Manuka honey;
- Mango seed butter;
- Coconut oil; and
- Compliant and approved colorants (USA/E.U./Canada).
- Formaldehyde donor preservatives;
- Synthetic fragrances;
- Pegs (polyethylene glycol compounds);
- Mercury & mercury compounds;
- Bha (butylated hydroxyanisole); and
- Bht (butylated hydroxytoluene).
The PYT Beauty promise:
- PYT Beauty is compliant with FDA/USA, REACH, E.U. and Canadian regulations for cosmetics and personal care ingredients.
- Hypoallergenic formulations.
- Cruelty-free/Leaping Bunny certified.
- All of the talc used in PYT Beauty’s formulas is certified 100% free from asbestiform fibers.