Build a solid foundation in science, formulation and product development—find out more!
Most Popular in:
Stable O/W Nanoemulsions for Skin and Other Topics: Literature Findings
By: Charles Fox, Independent Consultant
Posted: February 26, 2010, from the March 2010 issue of Cosmetics & Toiletries.
- Formula 1. Skin protection composition1
- Formula 2. Cream for correcting skin irregularities3
- Formula 3. Shampoo for blonde-colored hair5
- Formula 4. Hair styling emulsion6
- Formula 5. Hair dye7
- Formula 6. Antiperspirant9
- Formula 7. Sprayable Antiperspirant/deodorant10
- Formula 8. Stabilized UVA sunscreen11
- Formula 9. Allaying pollen allergies15
- Formula 10. Dry personal care composition16
page 5 of 6
where AO = C3-4 oxyalkylene; EO = oxyethylene; m, n = 1-70; the ratio of EO/(EO + AO) is 50–100%; and R1,2 = C1-4 hydrocarbyl.
The polyoxyethylene-polyoxyalkylene random copolymer dialkyl ethers were arranged as:
where Y = polyhydric alcohol residue; k = 3-6; EO, AO = C3-4 oxyalkylene; a, b = 1-70; and R = C1-4 hydrocarbyl.