Build a solid foundation in science, formulation and product development—find out more!
Most Popular in:
EGF-mimicking Peptides and Other Topics
By: Charles Fox, Independent Consultant
Posted: January 5, 2009, from the January 2009 issue of Cosmetics & Toiletries.
page 8 of 8Reproduction of all or part of this article is strictly prohibited.
Send e-mail to CT_author@allured.com.
1. KR 2008 1,076, Method for producing cosmetic composition containing germanium mineral water and sericite and used for promoting skin regeneration, Hyunju Home Shopping Co Ltd, South Korea (Jan 3, 2008)
2. WO 2008 43,386, Skin care compositions containing mixtures of ceramides and cholesterol and free fatty acids, Evonik Goldschmidt GmbH, Germany (Apr 17, 2008)
3. JP 2008 94,724, Skin-cleansing compositions containing N-long-chain acyl acidic amino acid arginine salts, Kanebo Home Products Sales Co Ltd, Japan (Apr 24, 2008)
4. JP 2008 94,813, Antiaging cosmetics containing lipids and cell activating agents, Narisu Cosmetic Co Ltd, Japan (Apr 24, 2008)
5. WO 2008 46,788, Skin benefit compositions with a vanilloid receptor antagonist, Unilever PLC, Unilever NV, Hindustan Unilever Limited, UK (Apr 24, 2008)
6. WO 2008 47,394, Cleansing emollient compositions for eyelid and periocular hygiene comprising surfactants, antiseptic or bactericide agents and alpha-bisabolol, with enhanced ocular and skin tolerability, Opocrin SpA, Italy (Apr 24, 2008)
7. FR 2,907,338, Use of ferulic acid in the cosmetic and/or pharmaceutical compositions as lipolytic agents, Greentech, France (Apr 25, 2008)
8. WO 2008 44,846 , Peptides having activities of epidermal growth factor but of higher stability and skin penetration potency, and their uses in pharmaceutical compositions and cosmetics, Caregen Co Ltd, South Korea (Apr 17, 2008)
9. WO 2008 47,680, External preparation for skin containing phospholipids and ethanol for the improvement of stability and percutaneous drug absorption, Rohto Pharmaceutical Co Ltd, Japan (Apr 24, 2008)
10. WO 2008 43,967, Dyeing process using a dye of styryl or imine type in combination with a weak acid and device for implementing the process, Lâ€™OrÃ©al, France (Apr 17, 2008)
11. WO 2008 46,753, Hair treatment composition comprising cucurbitine, Unilever PLC, Unilever NV, Hindustan Unilever Limited, UK (Apr 24, 2008)
12. WO 2008 42,216, Methods, kits, and compositions comprising small molecule EGFR inhibitor for topical administration, for generating new hair follicles and growing hair, Follica Inc, The Trustees of the University of Pennsylvania, USA (Apr 10, 2008)
13. JP 2008 88,068, Cosmetics for eyelashes and eyebrows comprising black colored composite powders and membrane-forming ingredients, Kosei Co Ltd, Japan (Apr 17, 2008)
14. JP 2008 94,773, Cosmetics pencil cores, and manufacture thereof, Mitsubishi Pencil Co Ltd, Shiseido Co Ltd, Japan (Apr 24, 2008)
15. EP 1,913,928, Cosmetic composition for coloring eyelids and eyebrows, Faber-Castell AG, Germany (Apr 23, 2008)
16. KR 2008 6,242, Method for stabilizing vitamin C derivatives with oligosaccharides, Korea Institute of Industrial Technology, Cosmol Co Ltd, South Korea (Jan 16, 2008)
17. JP 2008 88,104, W/O/W emulsions containing alkyl polysaccharides, phospholipids, and ionic surfactants, and external compositions and cosmetics containing the same, Nikko Chemicals Co Ltd, Cosmo Technical Center Co Ltd, Japan (Apr 17, 2008)
18. WO 2008 45,107, Botulinum nanoemulsions, University of Massachusetts, USA (Apr 17, 2008)