Build a solid foundation in science, formulation and product development—find out more!
Most Popular in:
Unexpected Lessons in Dermatotoxicology: De minimis Magnesium++
By: Hongbo Zhai, MD, and Howard I. Maibach, MD, University of California
Posted: April 30, 2010, from the May 2010 issue of Cosmetics & Toiletries.
page 3 of 3
Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. H Zhai, K-P Wilhelm and HI Maibach, eds. Dermatotoxicology, 7th ed. Florida: CRC Press (2008)
2. EH Kass and J Parsonnet, On the pathogenesis of toxic shock syndrome, Rev Infect Dis, 9 Suppl 5 S482-S489 (1987)
3. JT Mills, J Parsonnet, YC Tsai, M Kendrick, RK Hickman and EH Ka´ss, Control of production of toxic-shock-syndrome toxin-1 (TSST-1) by magnesium ion, J Infect Dis 151 1158-1161(1985)
4. EH Kass, PM Schlievert, J Parsonnet and JT Mills, Effect of magnesium on production of toxic-shock-syndrome toxin-1: A collaborative study, J Infect Dis 158 44-51(1988)
5. EH Kass, J Parsonnet and JT Mills, Role of magnesium ion in the pathogenesis of toxic shock syndrome, Trans Assoc Am Physicians 100 158-163 (1987)