Build a solid foundation in science, formulation and product development—find out more!
Most Popular in:
Cosmetics Registration in California and the FDA's Electronic-only Drug Registration
By: David C. Steinberg, Steinberg & Associates
Posted: September 29, 2009, from the October 2009 issue of Cosmetics & Toiletries.
page 6 of 6
From what can be understood from this new system, what was once free is now subject to user fees. If anyone has successfully used this system, please share your knowledge. Many in the industry are willing to learn the process.
Reproduction of all or part of this article is strictly prohibited.
Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. DC Steinberg, California Revisited, Cosm Toil 120(10) 52–60 (2005)
2. DC Steinberg, Debunking California’s Law, Cosm Toil 121(2) 32–36 (2006)
3. California Safe Cosmetics Program, available at www.cdph.ca.gov/programs/cosmetics (accessed Jul 30, 2009)
4. California Safe Cosmetics Program Informational Sheet Definitions, available at www.cdph.ca.gov/programs/cosmetics/Documents/Definitions.pdf (accessed Jul 30, 2009)
5. Instructions for the California Safe Cosmetics Program Reporting System, available at www.cdph.ca.gov/programs/cosmetics/documents/reportinginstructions.pdf(accessed Jul 30, 2009)
6. Chemicals Known or Suspected to Cause Cancer or Reproductive Toxicity, available at www.cdph.ca.gov/programs/cosmetics/Documents/chemlist.pdf (accessed Jul 30, 2009)
7. California Safe Cosmetics Program Reporting System, available at www.safecosmeticsact.org/SafeCosmetics/CompanyProfile.aspx (accessed Jul 30, 2009) 8. Electronic Drug Registration and Listing Instructions, available at www.fda.gov/Drugs/GuidanceComplianceRegulatoryInformation/DrugRegistrationandListing/ucm078801.htm (accessed Aug 12, 2009)