Most Popular in Regulatory
- What Should the Minimum Recommended SPF Be to Avoid Sunburn?
- Making Hair (Claims) Do What You Want
- Korean Cosmetic Regulations
- Make Your Claims Bulletproof: Let Science Serve as Your Vest
- Beiersdorf Nixes ‘Aquaphor’ Diaper Rash Cream Claim After NAD Inquiry
- FDA Warns About Stimulating Collagen, Lightening and Other Claims
- Regulatory Review—Titanium Dioxide
- Update: TSCA Reform Bill is Trying to Make its Way to President's Desk
- Prop 65 Not Cool with Aloe Vera Extract
- Big Win for Cosmetics: Court Closes Prop 65 Titanium Dioxide Case
Recent in Regulatory (page 5 of 40)
Sep 29, 2015
In an unlikely turn, the Chinese government has embraced a Western approach to cosmetics regulation. However, it comes with a traditional Chinese twist.
Sep 25, 2015
Ashland Specialty Ingredients presented Escalol S UV filter as a significant ingredient for broad-spectrum sun protection.
Sep 4, 2015
Assembly Bill 888, which prohibits the use of microbeads, was revamped a day after falling short by two votes it needed to pass the California Senate and has now received the Assembly's approval.
Sep 1, 2015
A study found up to 94,500 microbeads could be released in a single facial scrub application, which further supports proponents of the microbeads ban. #microbeadsban
Aug 26, 2015
A draft law is reportedly in the works to ban animal testing in Russia for cosmetics, perfumes and their ingredients. #animaltestingcosmeticsban
Aug 26, 2015
The Personal Care Products Safety Act, a bill introduced this past April, proposes regulation of the cosmetics and personal care industry like no other legislation since the U.S. Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act of 1938. Perhaps the greatest issue for it to resolve, or fail to, is uniformity of that regulation.
Aug 25, 2015
Turkey is now the latest country to join the group of countries that have banned animal testing for cosmetics. #animaltestingcosmeticsban
Aug 20, 2015
The FDA has taken recent compliance actions by issuing warning letters for cosmetics claims and unapproved ingredients.
Aug 18, 2015
Some legal advisers are saying unanswered questions remain when it concerns supporting uniformity in cosmetics regulation such as the Personal Care Products Safety Act.
Aug 6, 2015
The cosmetics industry was able to thwart an attack against it concerning the ingredient titanium dioxide in the State of California court system.
Aug 4, 2015
Pamela Busiek, who will speak at the Global Retailers and Manufacturers Alliance (GRMA) in Ann Arbor, Michigan on Aug. 3, addresses ongoing efforts to reform cosmetic regulation.
Aug 3, 2015
As the global environmental issue of plastic microbeads in waterways gains traction, CIDESCO calls for action.