Most Popular in Regulatory
- FDA Warns About Stimulating Collagen, Lightening and Other Claims
- EU Gives Zinc Oxide, POK the OK for Certain Uses
- What Should the Minimum Recommended SPF Be to Avoid Sunburn?
- Make Your Claims Bulletproof: Let Science Serve as Your Vest
- Health Canada Warns About MI/MCI in Leave-on Formulas
- Korean Cosmetic Regulations
- The Safe Cosmetics Modernization Act Gains Momentum
- Can You Promote ‘All-natural’ With Synthetic Ingredients?
- Claims: The Lifeline to Product Success in the Marketplace
- BASF Applauds EU's Zinc Oxide Approval
Recent in Regulatory (page 5 of 40)
Sep 1, 2015
A study found up to 94,500 microbeads could be released in a single facial scrub application, which further supports proponents of the microbeads ban. #microbeadsban
Aug 26, 2015
A draft law is reportedly in the works to ban animal testing in Russia for cosmetics, perfumes and their ingredients. #animaltestingcosmeticsban
Aug 26, 2015
The Personal Care Products Safety Act, a bill introduced this past April, proposes regulation of the cosmetics and personal care industry like no other legislation since the U.S. Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act of 1938. Perhaps the greatest issue for it to resolve, or fail to, is uniformity of that regulation.
Aug 25, 2015
Turkey is now the latest country to join the group of countries that have banned animal testing for cosmetics. #animaltestingcosmeticsban
Aug 20, 2015
The FDA has taken recent compliance actions by issuing warning letters for cosmetics claims and unapproved ingredients.
Aug 18, 2015
Some legal advisers are saying unanswered questions remain when it concerns supporting uniformity in cosmetics regulation such as the Personal Care Products Safety Act.
Aug 6, 2015
The cosmetics industry was able to thwart an attack against it concerning the ingredient titanium dioxide in the State of California court system.
Aug 4, 2015
Pamela Busiek, who will speak at the Global Retailers and Manufacturers Alliance (GRMA) in Ann Arbor, Michigan on Aug. 3, addresses ongoing efforts to reform cosmetic regulation.
Aug 3, 2015
As the global environmental issue of plastic microbeads in waterways gains traction, CIDESCO calls for action.
Jul 28, 2015
If toothpaste is regulated as a cosmetic product, manufacturers will have to list all of the ingredients.
Jul 21, 2015
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration will hold a public meeting on September 10, 2015 to receive input from the public on various topics pertaining to the regulation of cosmetics.
Jul 7, 2015
TerraVerdae BioWorks released a line of biodegradable, natural microspheres to be utilized in cosmetic and personal care products.