Are you sitting on a research “gold mine”? Get your work published! Cosmetics & Toiletries magazine is interested in your research as it pertains to cosmetics and personal care R&D, including: formulating, material science, testing, methodology, physiology and more.
Specifically sought are technical papers in:
• Skin nutrition
• Skin whitening
• Sunless tanning
• Wellness cosmetics
• Fragrance in personal care
• Toiletries formulating
Cosmetics & Toiletries magazine is written for an audience of cosmetic chemists and R&D managers. All manuscript submissions are peerreviewed for soundness of science and relevancy to the cosmetic chemist prior to publication.
• Be technical in nature, omitting marketing language and trade names;
• Include supporting data or references for any claims made;
• Range approximately 2,000-2,500 words in length, although length can vary as needed; and
• Be received approximately 6 months prior to the anticipated publication date.
For complete author guidelines including image format/resolution, reference styles and more, visit www.CosmeticsandToiletries.com/guidelines.