Build a solid foundation in science, formulation and product development—find out more!
Most Popular in:
Anticellulite Products: Ingredients and Efficacy Testing
By: Bud Brewster, Cosmetics & Toiletries
Posted: December 23, 2008, from the January 2009 issue of Cosmetics & Toiletries.
page 5 of 5
3. F Distante, PA Bacci and M Carrera, Efficacy of a multifunctional plant complex in the treatment of the so-called "cellulite": Clinical and instrumental evaluation, Int J Cosmet Sci 28 191â€“206 (2006)
4. LRK Smalls, Development of quantitative models for the investigation of gynoid lipodystrophy (cellulite) [dissertation], Cincinnati, Ohio: University of Cincinnati (Apr 21, 2005), p 210, available at: www.ohiolink.edu/etd/view.cgi?acc_num=ucin1115923913 (accessed Nov 29, 2008)
5. Slim-Excess, a technical brochure from BASF Beauty Care Solutions, available at:
www.deverauxspecialties.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderfiles/slimexcess.pdf (accessed Nov 29, 2008)
6. L Barclay, A scientific solution to unsightly cellulite, Life Extension 14(8) 29-37 (2008)
7. S Bielfeldt, P Buttgereit, M Brandt, G Springmann and K-P Wilhelm, Noninvasive evaluation techniques to quantify the efficacy of cosmetic anti-cellulite products, Skin Res Technol 14(3) 336-346 (2008)
8. C Stoltz, New biological strategy to correct cellulite, Cosmetic Science Technology (2007), available at: www.cosmeticsciencetechnology.com/companies/articles/1371.pdf (accessed Nov 29, 2008)