Most Popular in Formulating
- Comparatively Speaking: Shampoo vs. Body Wash Formulation
- 50 Shades of Gray Forgotten: Kick Up Your Color Formulas
- Straightening Hair Safely With Cystine and Without Formaldehyde
- Formulating Facial Masks
- C&T Formulary: Skin Care
- Keratolytic Treatments for Acne: A Review
- Sodium Laurylglucosides Hydroxypropyl Sulfonate for Sulfate-free Formulations
- Silicone Emulsifiers and Formulation Techniques for Stable, Aesthetic Products
- Prepare to Formulate: in-cosmetics Paris Ingredient Launch Preview
- Amino Alcohols Introduced at in-cosmetics Paris
Recent in Formulating (page 5 of 40)
Feb 15, 2016
Along with shininess, imperfections are a main concern faced by people with oily or combination skin. In response to this market need, BB creams were developed, combining multiple benefits in one product.
Feb 15, 2016
Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany, introduced Ronastar Lapis Jewel, a new effect pigment for the cosmetics industry.
Feb 12, 2016
Introducing PAE Complex® - a line of unique water soluble complexes to provide numerous key attributes for use in skin and scalp applications.
Feb 10, 2016
Marie d'Argan Paris’s Night Cream is a facial repair treatment, formulated to rejuvenate skin overnight.
Feb 5, 2016
The derma e Purifying Oil-Free Moisturizer detoxifies skin, replenishes nutrients and defends against micropollutants.
Feb 4, 2016
Preserving skin care products has become challenging because of attacks by special interest groups, which often lead to negative consumer perceptions. As these assaults on preservatives—some scientifically sound, some not—continue, the industry must look for new preservation methods to gain acceptance.
Feb 4, 2016
Get product ideas for men's care from this Men's Care Formulary, excerpted from our online Cosmetics & Toiletries Bench Reference.
Feb 2, 2016
Vantage Specialty Ingredients introduced PFJ-S Beads, a natural exfoliant to use in beauty and personal care products.
Feb 2, 2016
Solid Cleansing Oil 2-In-1 combines a cleansing oil with a cream to cleanse the face.
Jan 27, 2016
Dollar Shave Club’s Wind Master Lip Balm is a non-greasy moisturizer for men.
Jan 26, 2016
Shiseido’s IBUKI Beauty Sleeping Mask is an overnight leave-on gel mask helping to clear and brighten the skin and to keep it hydrated.
Jan 22, 2016
Lipotec launched Pollushield functional ingredient, an active ingredient to help protect skin from environmental pollution.
Can't find what you're looking for? Try searching, or looking through past issues.
Between The Covers Discover:
- Amino acid distribution and biochemistry
- Examination of strength and anti-breakage product claims
- Hair: growth cycle, heat protection, shine, and color intensity and retention
- Overview of shampoos and issues relating to surfactants
- Science of hair color including chemical reactions and formulations
- Ethnic differences in hair and absorption of materials
- Evaluate and quantify visual properties of hair
- Dandruff-Causes and biology of the condition
- Hair styling products and polymers
Click here to order your copy today.
Finally! This book offers practical approach to the formulation chemist’s day-to-day endeavors by: addressing the innumerable challenges facing the chemist both in design and at bench, such as formulating with/for specific properties; offering valuable “tips” to troubleshooting issues regarding ingredient selection and interaction, regulatory concerns that must be addressed early in development, and the extrapolation of preservative systems; exploring the advantages and limitations of raw materials; addressing scale-up and pilot production process and concerns; and much more.Order your copy today.