Most Popular in Formulating
- Comparatively Speaking: Shampoo vs. Body Wash Formulation
- VIDEO: P&G Scientists Talk Consumer Trends in Hair Care
- Formulating Facial Masks
- Introducing BASF’s new Experiential Skin Care
- Straightening Hair Safely With Cystine and Without Formaldehyde
- Top 3 Secret (and Sexy) Formulating Trends
- The Proof is in the Mirror: The Future of Skin Care Formulations
- Comparatively Speaking: Dimethicone vs. Simethicone
- Sodium Laurylglucosides Hydroxypropyl Sulfonate for Sulfate-free Formulations
- A Great Barrier, Enhanced: A Review of Oral PUFA Supplements for Skin
Recent in Formulating (page 18 of 40)
Jun 29, 2015
BASF created broad a portfolio of surfactants in various applications and products to present new possibilities at the CESIO's 10th World Surfactant Congress and Business Convention.
Jun 24, 2015
Ingredient supplier Olvea Vegetable Oils introduced three esters to impart new sensory benefits to personal care formulations.
Jun 24, 2015
Coast Southwest launched a new alternative to polyvinyl pyrrolidone and polyvinyl alcohol—polyethyloxazoline—for hair care applications.
Jun 22, 2015
Evonik Industries is introducing new hydrogen peroxide and peracetic acid grades for drug, medical products and cosmetics manufacturers.
Jun 21, 2015
The performance of BASF Luviset polymers provide individual care that’s right for various hair types.
Jun 19, 2015
According to Rachel Brem, geneticist and associate professor at the Buck Institute for Research on Aging, in Novato, California, an estimated 10% to 20% of the population will suffer from chronic itch at some point in their life.
Jun 19, 2015
Berkem presented the active ingredient, Berkemyol potentilla, which highlighted an anti-aging formulation concept.
Jun 15, 2015
Glycation is the process where sugar and protein molecules combine haphazardly, which creates disorder within the skin. Glycated tissue becomes tough and inflexible, leading to wrinkles in the skin
Jun 8, 2015
Burberry will distribute its fragrances and makeup products in Japan via Shiseido (Tokyo).
Jun 3, 2015
This column reviews basic shampoo formulation strategies then looks to dandruff mechanisms and the ingredients and strategies used to address it, including new concepts on the horizon for future product development.
Jun 2, 2015
The intersection of R&D and consumer needs.
Jun 1, 2015
The newest naturally derived emulsifier from BASF, Emulgade® Sucro Plus, provides strong emulsifying properties and a high electrolyte tolerance along with distinct sensory benefits in finished formulations.