Most Popular in Formulating
- 50 Shades of Gray Forgotten: Kick Up Your Color Formulas
- Comparatively Speaking: Shampoo vs. Body Wash Formulation
- Straightening Hair Safely With Cystine and Without Formaldehyde
- Formulating Facial Masks
- Sodium Laurylglucosides Hydroxypropyl Sulfonate for Sulfate-free Formulations
- Silicone Emulsifiers and Formulation Techniques for Stable, Aesthetic Products
- C&T Formulary: Hair Care
- Keratolytic Treatments for Acne: A Review
- Inside Out: The Nutricosmetics Boom
- VIDEO: What New Finding has P&G Excited
Recent in Formulating (page 9 of 40)
Feb 2, 2016
Vantage Specialty Ingredients introduced PFJ-S Beads, a natural exfoliant to use in beauty and personal care products.
Feb 2, 2016
Solid Cleansing Oil 2-In-1 combines a cleansing oil with a cream to cleanse the face.
Jan 27, 2016
Dollar Shave Club’s Wind Master Lip Balm is a non-greasy moisturizer for men.
Jan 26, 2016
Shiseido’s IBUKI Beauty Sleeping Mask is an overnight leave-on gel mask helping to clear and brighten the skin and to keep it hydrated.
Jan 22, 2016
Lipotec launched Pollushield functional ingredient, an active ingredient to help protect skin from environmental pollution.
Jan 20, 2016
MyChelle dermaceuticals’ Sun Shield Coconut SPF 28 is an environmentally safe, full spectrum UVA/UVB sun defense for face and body.
Jan 14, 2016
Cargo Cosmetics’ Boundless Lashes mascara helps lengthen, volumize and define eyelashes.
Jan 14, 2016
TRESemmé’s Instant Heat Tamer Spray protects hair from heat damage associated with various styling appliances.
Jan 13, 2016
Jane Iredale’s BeautyPrep Face Cleanser is a no-rinse cleansing water, which helps remove makeup and cleanse skin.
Jan 6, 2016
California Baby has launched the Calming Hair De-Tangler to help detangle and soften baby hair or reduce split end damage for adults.
Dec 29, 2015
Gattefossé SAS' Vincent Hubiche shared insight on how consumers need to be better informed with the amount of sunscreen they wear and the climate’s influence on sunscreen application.
Dec 22, 2015
Naturex plans to introduce Eutectys, a new botanical extract collection consisting of six extracts.
Can't find what you're looking for? Try searching, or looking through past issues.
Between The Covers Discover:
- Amino acid distribution and biochemistry
- Examination of strength and anti-breakage product claims
- Hair: growth cycle, heat protection, shine, and color intensity and retention
- Overview of shampoos and issues relating to surfactants
- Science of hair color including chemical reactions and formulations
- Ethnic differences in hair and absorption of materials
- Evaluate and quantify visual properties of hair
- Dandruff-Causes and biology of the condition
- Hair styling products and polymers
Click here to order your copy today.
Finally! This book offers practical approach to the formulation chemist’s day-to-day endeavors by: addressing the innumerable challenges facing the chemist both in design and at bench, such as formulating with/for specific properties; offering valuable “tips” to troubleshooting issues regarding ingredient selection and interaction, regulatory concerns that must be addressed early in development, and the extrapolation of preservative systems; exploring the advantages and limitations of raw materials; addressing scale-up and pilot production process and concerns; and much more.Order your copy today.