Most Popular in Formulating
- 50 Shades of Gray Forgotten: Kick Up Your Color Formulas
- Comparatively Speaking: Shampoo vs. Body Wash Formulation
- Formulating Facial Masks
- C&T Formulary: Hair Care
- Straightening Hair Safely With Cystine and Without Formaldehyde
- Keratolytic Treatments for Acne: A Review
- Study Reveals New Effects of Hormones on Skin Tone
- Sodium Laurylglucosides Hydroxypropyl Sulfonate for Sulfate-free Formulations
- Silicone Emulsifiers and Formulation Techniques for Stable, Aesthetic Products
- Fighting the Good Fight: Hydration’s Role in Keeping the Skin Healthy
Recent in Formulating (page 7 of 40)
Jan 14, 2016
TRESemmé’s Instant Heat Tamer Spray protects hair from heat damage associated with various styling appliances.
Jan 13, 2016
Jane Iredale’s BeautyPrep Face Cleanser is a no-rinse cleansing water, which helps remove makeup and cleanse skin.
Jan 6, 2016
California Baby has launched the Calming Hair De-Tangler to help detangle and soften baby hair or reduce split end damage for adults.
Dec 29, 2015
Gattefossé SAS' Vincent Hubiche shared insight on how consumers need to be better informed with the amount of sunscreen they wear and the climate’s influence on sunscreen application.
Dec 22, 2015
Naturex plans to introduce Eutectys, a new botanical extract collection consisting of six extracts.
Dec 15, 2015
Supplier-submitted formulas for Bath and Body products including antiperspirants, bar soaps and body wash.
Dec 14, 2015
Advancements in understanding the quality of facial skin in different zones represent one of the exciting areas in skin science. Facial mapping will enable the industry to test real efficacy of newly developed skincare products on the face
Dec 10, 2015
Understanding the consumer hair care needs of diverse populations is increasingly critical. As consumers around the world continue to damage their hair by using thermal styling tools, chemical processes or colorants, restoring hair to a healthy state is a primary consumer need that appears to be universal.
Dec 3, 2015
Visiting scientist German Schäfer has been working at Purdue University to refine all-natural preservatives and antioxidants derived from Solanum superfruits. For use in cosmetics, these ingredients will be commercialized through his company, BioProcol.
Dec 1, 2015
Hellenic Asinus Farms announced its new ingredient, Neto, cryogenically produced donkey milk powder for the cosmetics industry.
Nov 30, 2015
The newest ingredient from BASF’s Sustainable Argan Program is clinically proven to plump and firm the skin through collagen production and optimized adipogenesis.
Nov 25, 2015
Silab has launched Eternaline, a natural anti-aging active ingredient capable of stimulating the synthesis of periostin, which slows over time.
Can't find what you're looking for? Try searching, or looking through past issues.
Between The Covers Discover:
- Amino acid distribution and biochemistry
- Examination of strength and anti-breakage product claims
- Hair: growth cycle, heat protection, shine, and color intensity and retention
- Overview of shampoos and issues relating to surfactants
- Science of hair color including chemical reactions and formulations
- Ethnic differences in hair and absorption of materials
- Evaluate and quantify visual properties of hair
- Dandruff-Causes and biology of the condition
- Hair styling products and polymers
Click here to order your copy today.
Finally! This book offers practical approach to the formulation chemist’s day-to-day endeavors by: addressing the innumerable challenges facing the chemist both in design and at bench, such as formulating with/for specific properties; offering valuable “tips” to troubleshooting issues regarding ingredient selection and interaction, regulatory concerns that must be addressed early in development, and the extrapolation of preservative systems; exploring the advantages and limitations of raw materials; addressing scale-up and pilot production process and concerns; and much more.Order your copy today.