Most Popular in Formulating
- 50 Shades of Gray Forgotten: Kick Up Your Color Formulas
- Comparatively Speaking: Shampoo vs. Body Wash Formulation
- Straightening Hair Safely With Cystine and Without Formaldehyde
- Formulating Facial Masks
- Sodium Laurylglucosides Hydroxypropyl Sulfonate for Sulfate-free Formulations
- Silicone Emulsifiers and Formulation Techniques for Stable, Aesthetic Products
- Keratolytic Treatments for Acne: A Review
- Inside Out: The Nutricosmetics Boom
- C&T Formulary: Hair Care
- Preserving Products Naturally: Non-chemical Preservation Keeps Product Stable Sustainably
Recent in Formulating (page 5 of 40)
Apr 27, 2016
Human skin is subjected to all sorts of challenges from the various environments it encounters. so, keeping it hydrated is crucial to maintaining its ability to respond and defend the body.
Apr 27, 2016
Have an easier shave with Arbonne’s RE9 Advanced for Men Micro-Exfoliating Cleanser. Holding multiple benefits, this cleanser removes dead skin cells, reduces ingrown hairs, deeply smooths skin and exfoliates prior to shaving.
Apr 22, 2016
Proper exfoliation helps maintain healthy skin by removing the barrier of dead, clogging skin cells, uncovering fresh new cells below and reducing clogged pores and breakouts.
Apr 21, 2016
As consumers become increasingly aware of sun damage and photo-aging, BASF addresses this market demand through a novel pathway, resulting in the reduction of fine lines and improved skin firmness.
Apr 21, 2016
Hiyah! Kick pollution away from skin with Sederma's Citystem. The active ingredient was introduced at in-cosmetics Paris. It was tested and the results proved the ingredient helps improve skin after four weeks.
Apr 20, 2016
Skin care, hair care and personal care, oh my! Throw in cosmetics and the outcome is ANGUS Chemical Company's newest amino alcohols, which were introduced at in-cosmetics Paris.
Apr 18, 2016
Keep curls under control: protect the locks from frizz and keep them hydrated with Briogeo’s Curl Charisma Rice Amino + Quinoa Frizz Control Gel.
Apr 15, 2016
The global sun care market is among the smallest personal care segments, according to Euromonitor figures. However, the business intelligence firm has forecast the global market to grow 6.4% to about $10 billion by 2018, with results roughly split between emerging and mature markets.
Apr 13, 2016
Plump out some lip magic. Take charge of volumizing, hydrating and contouring lips with Lifecell's Lip Plumper treatment.
Apr 12, 2016
Busy times call for effective new oil range launches, which is what Seppic did at in-cosmetics. The company launched two ranges of biodegradable oil, one natural and one synthetic, to meet everyone's needs.
Apr 11, 2016
Gluadin® WLM Benz is a highly micronized wheat-based protein active that shows substantial depth penetration into the hair shaft, forming an excellent basis for effective repair, restructuring, and protection.
Apr 8, 2016
Can't wait to start learning about in-cosmetics Paris' ingredient launches? Check out a rundown of some previewed ingredients here!
Can't find what you're looking for? Try searching, or looking through past issues.
Between The Covers Discover:
- Amino acid distribution and biochemistry
- Examination of strength and anti-breakage product claims
- Hair: growth cycle, heat protection, shine, and color intensity and retention
- Overview of shampoos and issues relating to surfactants
- Science of hair color including chemical reactions and formulations
- Ethnic differences in hair and absorption of materials
- Evaluate and quantify visual properties of hair
- Dandruff-Causes and biology of the condition
- Hair styling products and polymers
Click here to order your copy today.
Finally! This book offers practical approach to the formulation chemist’s day-to-day endeavors by: addressing the innumerable challenges facing the chemist both in design and at bench, such as formulating with/for specific properties; offering valuable “tips” to troubleshooting issues regarding ingredient selection and interaction, regulatory concerns that must be addressed early in development, and the extrapolation of preservative systems; exploring the advantages and limitations of raw materials; addressing scale-up and pilot production process and concerns; and much more.Order your copy today.