Most Popular in Formulating
- 50 Shades of Gray Forgotten: Kick Up Your Color Formulas
- Comparatively Speaking: Shampoo vs. Body Wash Formulation
- Straightening Hair Safely With Cystine and Without Formaldehyde
- Formulating Facial Masks
- Silicone Emulsifiers and Formulation Techniques for Stable, Aesthetic Products
- Sodium Laurylglucosides Hydroxypropyl Sulfonate for Sulfate-free Formulations
- Keratolytic Treatments for Acne: A Review
- C&T Formulary: Hair Care
- Preserving Products Naturally: Non-chemical Preservation Keeps Product Stable Sustainably
- Inside Out: The Nutricosmetics Boom
Recent in Formulating (page 8 of 40)
Feb 23, 2016
Briogeo’s Curl Charisma is a hydrating conditioner, formulated to minimize frizzy hair and ensure consistent curls.
Feb 22, 2016
Greenaltech introduced ALGAKTIV Zen, a microalgae blend helping support well-being in connection with the skin's neurological system.
Feb 22, 2016
Vineyard Hill Naturals’ Hand & Body Wash is a hydrating wash helps cleanse, hydrate and exfoliate.
Feb 18, 2016
How do your cosmetics “pop” on the color cosmetics scene? Get this free color ingredient directory and formulary to kick your new color creations into high gear.
Feb 16, 2016
Babo Botanical’s Sheer Zinc SPF 30 Continuous Spray Sunscreen is formulated for extra sensitive skin against the sun's harmful rays.
Feb 15, 2016
Along with shininess, imperfections are a main concern faced by people with oily or combination skin. In response to this market need, BB creams were developed, combining multiple benefits in one product.
Feb 15, 2016
Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany, introduced Ronastar Lapis Jewel, a new effect pigment for the cosmetics industry.
Feb 12, 2016
Introducing PAE Complex® - a line of unique water soluble complexes to provide numerous key attributes for use in skin and scalp applications.
Feb 10, 2016
Marie d'Argan Paris’s Night Cream is a facial repair treatment, formulated to rejuvenate skin overnight.
Feb 5, 2016
The derma e Purifying Oil-Free Moisturizer detoxifies skin, replenishes nutrients and defends against micropollutants.
Feb 4, 2016
Preserving skin care products has become challenging because of attacks by special interest groups, which often lead to negative consumer perceptions. As these assaults on preservatives—some scientifically sound, some not—continue, the industry must look for new preservation methods to gain acceptance.
Feb 4, 2016
Get product ideas for men's care from this Men's Care Formulary, excerpted from our online Cosmetics & Toiletries Bench Reference.
Can't find what you're looking for? Try searching, or looking through past issues.
Between The Covers Discover:
- Amino acid distribution and biochemistry
- Examination of strength and anti-breakage product claims
- Hair: growth cycle, heat protection, shine, and color intensity and retention
- Overview of shampoos and issues relating to surfactants
- Science of hair color including chemical reactions and formulations
- Ethnic differences in hair and absorption of materials
- Evaluate and quantify visual properties of hair
- Dandruff-Causes and biology of the condition
- Hair styling products and polymers
Click here to order your copy today.
Finally! This book offers practical approach to the formulation chemist’s day-to-day endeavors by: addressing the innumerable challenges facing the chemist both in design and at bench, such as formulating with/for specific properties; offering valuable “tips” to troubleshooting issues regarding ingredient selection and interaction, regulatory concerns that must be addressed early in development, and the extrapolation of preservative systems; exploring the advantages and limitations of raw materials; addressing scale-up and pilot production process and concerns; and much more.Order your copy today.