Most Popular in Formulating
- 50 Shades of Gray Forgotten: Kick Up Your Color Formulas
- Comparatively Speaking: Shampoo vs. Body Wash Formulation
- Formulating Facial Masks
- C&T Formulary: Hair Care
- Straightening Hair Safely With Cystine and Without Formaldehyde
- Keratolytic Treatments for Acne: A Review
- Study Reveals New Effects of Hormones on Skin Tone
- Sodium Laurylglucosides Hydroxypropyl Sulfonate for Sulfate-free Formulations
- Silicone Emulsifiers and Formulation Techniques for Stable, Aesthetic Products
- Fighting the Good Fight: Hydration’s Role in Keeping the Skin Healthy
Recent in Formulating (page 3 of 40)
Apr 15, 2016
The global sun care market is among the smallest personal care segments, according to Euromonitor figures. However, the business intelligence firm has forecast the global market to grow 6.4% to about $10 billion by 2018, with results roughly split between emerging and mature markets.
Apr 13, 2016
Plump out some lip magic. Take charge of volumizing, hydrating and contouring lips with Lifecell's Lip Plumper treatment.
Apr 12, 2016
Busy times call for effective new oil range launches, which is what Seppic did at in-cosmetics. The company launched two ranges of biodegradable oil, one natural and one synthetic, to meet everyone's needs.
Apr 11, 2016
Gluadin® WLM Benz is a highly micronized wheat-based protein active that shows substantial depth penetration into the hair shaft, forming an excellent basis for effective repair, restructuring, and protection.
Apr 8, 2016
Can't wait to start learning about in-cosmetics Paris' ingredient launches? Check out a rundown of some previewed ingredients here!
Apr 5, 2016
Interested in thickening agents for organic/natural products, emulsifiers, personal care and more? Shin-Etsu Silicones plans to debut ingredients, X-22-6695B and KF8020 at Teamworks 2016.
Apr 4, 2016
Grant Industries features flexible film formers for more visual culture and better selfies. Additionally, the company focuses on protecting skin.
Apr 4, 2016
Alitura's Moisturizer helps leave skin glowing and feeling refreshed with its formulation of organic botanicals including seabuckthorn and German blue chamomile, and organic extracts including Wilelaiki raw honey and bee propolis, garnered from organically managed bees.
Apr 1, 2016
Dehyton® AO 45, BASF’s Algal Betaine, is a primary cleaning agent with a comparable foam profile to traditional betaine derived from a unique raw material source.
Mar 31, 2016
Don't hesitate to high-five or shake hands with friends, neighbors and coworkers. Keep hands protected against rough dry spots with NeuPelle Skin Care’s Hydrogel Strips, formulated to nourish hands.
Mar 30, 2016
Obtained from milk thistle, Alban Muller's Lipolami ER is a silicone-free cosmetic ingredient to protect skin against aggressors. Tested for luxurious textures, it applies smoothly and can be utilized with foaming products.
Mar 30, 2016
Harvested from white poppies, Northstar Lipids' English Poppy seed oil helps skin feel smoother without irritation, in addition to improving hair conditions.
Can't find what you're looking for? Try searching, or looking through past issues.
Between The Covers Discover:
- Amino acid distribution and biochemistry
- Examination of strength and anti-breakage product claims
- Hair: growth cycle, heat protection, shine, and color intensity and retention
- Overview of shampoos and issues relating to surfactants
- Science of hair color including chemical reactions and formulations
- Ethnic differences in hair and absorption of materials
- Evaluate and quantify visual properties of hair
- Dandruff-Causes and biology of the condition
- Hair styling products and polymers
Click here to order your copy today.
Finally! This book offers practical approach to the formulation chemist’s day-to-day endeavors by: addressing the innumerable challenges facing the chemist both in design and at bench, such as formulating with/for specific properties; offering valuable “tips” to troubleshooting issues regarding ingredient selection and interaction, regulatory concerns that must be addressed early in development, and the extrapolation of preservative systems; exploring the advantages and limitations of raw materials; addressing scale-up and pilot production process and concerns; and much more.Order your copy today.