Most Popular in Formulating
- Comparatively Speaking: Shampoo vs. Body Wash Formulation
- Formulating Facial Masks
- Straightening Hair Safely With Cystine and Without Formaldehyde
- VIDEO: P&G Scientists Talk Consumer Trends in Hair Care
- Introducing BASF’s new Experiential Skin Care
- Top 3 Secret (and Sexy) Formulating Trends
- The Proof is in the Mirror: The Future of Skin Care Formulations
- Comparatively Speaking: Dimethicone vs. Simethicone
- Sodium Laurylglucosides Hydroxypropyl Sulfonate for Sulfate-free Formulations
- A Great Barrier, Enhanced: A Review of Oral PUFA Supplements for Skin
Recent in Formulating (page 13 of 40)
Feb 2, 2016
Solid Cleansing Oil 2-In-1 combines a cleansing oil with a cream to cleanse the face.
Jan 27, 2016
Dollar Shave Club’s Wind Master Lip Balm is a non-greasy moisturizer for men.
Jan 26, 2016
Shiseido’s IBUKI Beauty Sleeping Mask is an overnight leave-on gel mask helping to clear and brighten the skin and to keep it hydrated.
Jan 22, 2016
Lipotec launched Pollushield functional ingredient, an active ingredient to help protect skin from environmental pollution.
Jan 20, 2016
MyChelle dermaceuticals’ Sun Shield Coconut SPF 28 is an environmentally safe, full spectrum UVA/UVB sun defense for face and body.
Jan 14, 2016
Cargo Cosmetics’ Boundless Lashes mascara helps lengthen, volumize and define eyelashes.
Jan 14, 2016
TRESemmé’s Instant Heat Tamer Spray protects hair from heat damage associated with various styling appliances.
Jan 13, 2016
Jane Iredale’s BeautyPrep Face Cleanser is a no-rinse cleansing water, which helps remove makeup and cleanse skin.
Jan 6, 2016
California Baby has launched the Calming Hair De-Tangler to help detangle and soften baby hair or reduce split end damage for adults.
Dec 29, 2015
Gattefossé SAS' Vincent Hubiche shared insight on how consumers need to be better informed with the amount of sunscreen they wear and the climate’s influence on sunscreen application.
Dec 22, 2015
Naturex plans to introduce Eutectys, a new botanical extract collection consisting of six extracts.
Dec 15, 2015
Supplier-submitted formulas for Bath and Body products including antiperspirants, bar soaps and body wash.