Figure 5. Electrolyte tolerance in aqueous dispersion with acrylates/C10–30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer

Water dispersion of 1% w/w solids IE-acrylate copolymer in combination with 0.2% w/w acrylates/C10–30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer provided similar to better electrolyte resistance, compared to 1.2% w/w solids IE-acrylate copolymer, and better aesthetics compared to 1.2% w/w solids acrylates/C10–30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer in this aqueous dispersion at pH 5.5.